The Cathedral Church of St Andrew is a Catholic cathedral in the West End of the city of Dundee, Scotland. The cathedral is the seat of the Bishop of Dunkeld and mother church of the Diocese of Dunkeld within the Province of St Andrews and Edinburgh. The bishop, since 9 January 2014, is Stephen Robson.
The cathedral, the facade of which is in the Victorian Gothic design, was built by the architect George Mathewson and was opened on the 7 August 1836. The sanctuary (presbyterium) area, which contains the high altar and stalls for the canons of the cathedral, was added later by knocking out the back wall and building on top of the clergy house. As a result, the altar area is significantly higher than the body of the cathedral. The cathedral is also unusual in that the floor slopes from the entrance to the entrance to the sanctuary.
There are two side altars in the cathedral; one is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the other to Mary, the Mother of Jesus under her title of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. As in all Catholic churches, the cathedral has a set of the Stations of the Cross on the walls. In the vestibule there is a statue of the cathedral's patron saint, Saint Andrew. At the back of the cathedral is the baptistry next to which is a representation of the Pietà.